Although this recipe was found in a fantasy story, it is really tasty! This meal is very popular with young Japanese people because it is easy to prepare and it does not cost much!
To have a party for four people you need:
4 slices chicken dark meat
4 ladle (about 60cc) sake
1 ladle (about 30cc) soy sauce
2 ladle (about 30cc) mirin (sweet sake)
50 grains sansho (Japanese pepper)
How to prepare:
- Grate an apple with its skin on and mix with soy sauce and sake
- Cut a few parts of the chicken skin. Fry the skin first on a frying pan for a long time over a low flame, wiping the chicken oil with kitchen paper. Don’t use oil.
- After the skin surface is slightly burnt, turn over and fry until the chicken is almost cooked through.
- Add 1 (apple, soy sauce and sake)
- Add mirin (sweet sake)
- Add roughly ground sansho (Japanese pepper) grains. Take the pan off the flame
- Cut the chicken into several pieces and put them on rice with sauce
We cordially thank the Japanese publishing houses for their permission to publish this recipe.